Mukhymaantri Sukhad Rahat Yojana:- Mukhyamantri Sukhad Rahat Yojana has been starte by the Government of Jharkhand to provide relief to the farmer families affected by drought. Under this scheme, an initial drought relief amount of Rs 3500 has been announce to the farmers. 30 lakh affecte farmer families will be benefite through the Jharkhand Chief Minister Drukhar Rahat Yojana. According to the drought assessment report by the Agriculture Department, 226 blocks of 22 districts in the state are in the grip of drought. In view of the drought situation, this scheme has been starte and soon this amount will be made available to the farmer families.
How can you apply under Mukhyamantri Sukhad Rahat Yojana, today we will provide you all the information related to the scheme through this article. Like the purpose, benefits and features of Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme, eligibility, necessary documents and application process etc. That’s why you have to read the article in detail till the end.
Mukhymaantri Sukhad Rahat Yojana
More than 30 lakh farmer families of Jharkhand are in the grip of drought. Who will get the benefit of this scheme. Farmers will get compensation through the Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme. Farmers can apply online to get benefits under this scheme. The disaster management authority will approve the application and send it to DBT.
Mukhymaantri Sukhad Rahat Yojana Details
|Mukhymaantri Sukhad Rahat Yojana
|By Chief Minister Mr. Hemant Soren
|Providing financial assistance in case of crop loss
|Farmer families of Jharkhand
Check Also- APPSC Group 1 Notification
Registration will continue on Mukhyamantri drought relief scheme portal
Jharkhand Agriculture Minister Badal Patralekh said that till the last affected farmer gets the benefit of Mukhyamantri Drought Relief Scheme, registration of farmers will continue on the Mukhyamantri Drought Relief Scheme portal. The officials have been directed to expedite the verification of land documents. So far, 17 lakh 50 thousand 814 beneficiaries have registered themselves under the Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme in the state. Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren, the state government is committed for the economic independence of the farmers. Through the Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme, the government is continuously receiving applications from the affected farmers for providing relief.
890 crore rupees were transferred to the beneficiaries under the Mukhyamantri Drought Relief Scheme
On Thursday, on the occasion of completion of 3 years of the Chief Minister Hemant Soren government, a state function was organized at the Project Bhawan auditorium. During this function, an amount of Rs 890 crore was distributed to the beneficiaries under the Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme by Chief Minister Hemant Soren. This amount was transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries through DBT. On this occasion, the Chief Minister also provided the benefits of the schemes to some of the beneficiaries with his own hands. At the same time, online interaction was also held with the beneficiaries of different districts.
On this occasion, the Chief Minister said that today our government is completing 3 years. During this we saw many ups and downs. In the last 20 years after Jharkhand became a separate state, no government had to face such challenges as our government had to face. And said that Jharkhand has to be made a develope and prosperous state. With the thought and purpose with which the government is working, the people here will also grow and the state will also move forward.
Good news for the applicants of the scheme
The 3-day special camp (28,29 and 30 November 2022) organized to benefit the farmers under the Chief Minister’s Drought Relief Scheme fell victim to network failure. Due to system failure, new registration of deprive farmers could not be done even on the last day of the camp at Pragya Kendras. According to the center operators, due to server down, only e-KYC of farmers’ accounts was done as far as possible. The farmers who reach Pragya Kendra had to return disappoint even on Wednesday, the last day of the camp to get their registration done. Disappointed and desperate farmers termed the special camp organized by the government as a hoax with the public. In 5198 Barwadih, crop-affect farmers could not get e-KYC done. In the absence of e-KYC, there is no possibility of getting the amount of drought relief in the bank account of the farmers.
Block Cooperative Officer Anuj Kumar Sharan told that 11255 farmers had done online registration under Jharkhand State Crop Relief Scheme. Out of which 8787 farmers had applied online for relief amount due to crop failure due to lack of rain. Out of them only 3589 farmers have got e-KYC done. The way for the relief amount to come into whose bank account has been clear. 2468 farmers did not submit application related to crop loss. He inform that the farmers who have apply online related to crop loss under Crop Relief, the applications of those farmers will be convert into Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Sukhad Rahat Yojana
The main objective of starting the Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme by the Chief Minister of Jharkhand Mr. Hemant Soren is to provide financial assistance to the farmer families of the state in case of crop loss. An amount of Rs 3500 will be provided to the farmers of the state for drought relief. Soon camps will be organize at village and panchayat level to distribute the initial relief amount to the affect farmers. Through this scheme, benefits will be provided to more than 30 lakh farmer families of the state. The state government has demanded financial help from the central government for the Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme. So that the farmers of the state can be benefit under this scheme.
Read Also- UPPCL Accounts Officer Online Form
Obligation of land possession certificate is over
Agriculture Minister Badal Patralekh said that all officers should try to convert the sadness of the farmers of the state into an opportunity. Under the Chief Minister’s Drought Relief Scheme, the state government has submitted a memorandum of finance to the central government regarding financial assistance. And it is expected that in this hour of crisis, the central government will provide necessary cooperation. The Jharkhand government has demanded relief assistance of 9682 crores to the Center under the Memorandum of Finance. And said that every farmer family or agricultural laborer, all those who hold the ration card of the state will be given benefits under the Chief Minister’s Drought Relief Scheme.
Told the departmental secretary that the compulsion of land possession certificate should be remove from the documents which are upload for the Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme. It should be ensure that every farmer whose name is register in the ration card should be given the benefit of the Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme.
Benefits and Features
- The Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme has been start by the Chief Minister of Jharkhand Mr. Hemant Soren.
- In view of the drought situation in the state, an amount of Rs 3500 will be provided to the farmer’s family in 226 blocks of 22 districts for immediate drought relief under the Mukhyamantri Sukhad Rahat Yojana.
- This amount will soon be made available to all the affect farmer families of these 226 blocks.
- Financial assistance will be provided to the farmers in case of crop loss due to natural calamities.
- This scheme has been start by the Government of Jharkhand in place of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
- The amount of loss to the farmers of the state will be provided by the insurance company to the registered farmers under this scheme.
- Soon camps will be organize at village and panchayat level to distribute the initial relief amount to the affected farmers.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to such farmers who have not sown this year or whose crops have been damage by more than 33%.
- Any farmer who wants to get the benefit of this scheme will have to register under this scheme.
- The self-reliance of the farmers will increase through the Chief Minister’s Drought Relief Scheme.
- The Jharkhand government has demanded relief assistance of 9682 crores to the Center under the Memorandum of Finance.
- The farmers of the state can be benefite under this scheme.
Can Check- BSSC Senior Scientist Assistant Online Form
Eligibility for Drought Relief Scheme
- The applicant must be a native of Jharkhand for Jharkhand Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme.
- Only the farmers of the state will be eligible under this scheme.
- All the farmers of the state will be eligible for this scheme who are not already taking advantage of any other insurance scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- farmer id card
- income certificate
- Bank account statement
- residence certificate
- farm account number
- measles number
- passport size photo
- mobile number
How to register under Mukhyamantri Drought Relief Scheme?
If you are looking to register under the Mukhyamantri Drought Relief Scheme, there are a few things you need to know. The first thing is that you will need to have an account with the government. Then, you will need to verify your identity and address. Next, you will need to submit your application form. Once you have completed all of the required steps, you will need to send in the cheque or online transfer. Finally, wait for a confirmation letter from the government before you can start receiving your benefits.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Mukhyamantri Drought Relief Scheme. msry.jharkhand.gov.in
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Register.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter username and email id and password.
- Now you have to enter the given captcha code.
- Finally you have to click on the option of SIGN IN.
- In this way the process of registration under Chief Minister Drought Relief Scheme will be complete.