NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment – Good news for those looking for the most recent Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. The National Health Mission, Government of Uttar Pradesh, has announced the UP NHM Notification 2023 for vacant positions of IT Consultant, Staff Nurse, ANM, and other posts in Uttar Pradesh, providing an excellent opportunity for all government job aspirants preparing for Uttar Pradesh Govt jobs.
According to our most recent source, UP NRHM Recruitment 2023 will be launched to fill various vacancies in District wise. Candidates who have been looking for a government job in Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of this opportunity and apply online; the official website where you can apply for UP NRHM Recruitment 2023 is http://upnrhm.gov.in. Check out the Notification, Online Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last Date for Applying Online, Vacancy Data, Application Form, and other details mentioned below.
NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2023
- 1 NHM Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2023
- 2 UP NHM Recruitment 2023 Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For UP NHM Recruitment 2023
- 4 How To Apply UP NHM Online Application Form 2023?
It is also in charge of hiring people by posting numerous recruitment notices on their official websites. Recently, NHM, UP issued a recruitment notice in order to hire qualified people for government posts in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Currently, CHO, ANM, Staff nurse, GNM, Lab technician, and other positions are available in all divisions of UP State and in many departments. All interested candidates should now revisit this page on a regular basis. This website will be updated on a daily basis as soon as we receive any recruitment notification details from the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission. All current job openings are listed here. So, read the page all the way through and make sure you don’t miss anything.
UP NHM Recruitment 2023 Details
|Type Job||Government Job|
|Recruitment Name||UP NRHM Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
About NHM Uttar Pradesh
The Indian government introduce the National Health Mission (NHM) in 2005, which merge the National Rural Health Mission and the National Urban Health Mission. It was extend once more in March 2018, this time until March 2020. It is controlled by National Level Monitors appointed by the Indian government and led by a Mission Director. Two programmers are the Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and the recently established National Urban Health Mission (NUHM).
The key programmer components are Rural and Urban Health System Strengthening (RMNCH+A), Reproductive-Maternal-Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health, and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The National Health Ministry seeks universal access to equitable, affordable, high-quality health-care services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.
Eligibility Criteria For UP NHM Recruitment 2023
Nationality And Domicile
The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Method Of Selection
- Written Exam
Age Limit For UP NRHM Advertisement
- The minimum age should be 18 years old.
- The maximum age will be determined by the organization, and you will also be granted age relaxation.
Important Dates For UP NRHM Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
Application Fee And Payment
UP NHM Recruitment 2022 Salary – Rs 20,500 per month honorarium plus Rs 15,000 per month Performance-Based Incentive (PBI)
How To Apply UP NHM Online Application Form 2023?
The National Health Mission of Uttar Pradesh has opened online applications at http://upnrhm.gov.in. Candidates are strongly urged to apply online well in advance, without waiting for the online application form’s deadline. Candidates must obtain the online application user guide and carefully read it in order to meet the eligibility criteria and other conditions for submitting an online application. The registration process will be divided into two phases: the first will need the aspirant to fill out a registration form, while the second will allow the candidate to complete and submit an online application. The candidate must print and save the application for future reference. The application process is detailed below.
- The candidate must go to the official website http://upnrhm.gov.in. A new screen with many links will emerge.
- Download the UP NHM Recruitment notification pdf and read the entire position description.
- If you guarantee that you are fully eligible, you may engage in recruitment.
- Click on Online Application Form. Following that, a new screen will open.
- Fill out the application form completely and upload your scan documents.
- Review your application form again before selecting the final submit button.
- The applicant must pay the prescribed fee using one of the four online payment methods. Separate instructions must be followed for each way of payment.
- The ID number in the PDF requisition form must be quoted for future reference.