PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship:- The vibrant young achievers scholarship program for India was introduced by the heads of OBC, EBC and DNT. The government has delegate responsibility for the administration of the scholarship program to the National Examinations Authority. The administration invites all eligible applicants who wish to apply online for 9th or 11th grade to apply for the PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship 2023.
Students can now apply for this scholarship by completing and submitting the application form. Officials launch the online application process on July 11, 2023. The program will provide a first-class academic education to select students. Please note that Yasasvi is a central system. Scroll down to know more about the PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship.
PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship 2023
YET NTA official website will contain PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship application link. Select candidates will be admit in the semester of 2023. The administration will select candidates through the Yasavi entrance test. Applicants should submit only one application to apply. If the agency has receive more than one request, it will deny them.
Officials will not charge any filing fees to applicants. It is important to submit the PM Yasasvi application before it is reject to avoid rejection. The last person to apply for the scholarship is August 10, 2023. The application window will close at 11:50 pm. Information on eligibility criteria, selection process and more is available on this page.
PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship Details
|Name of the Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Scholarship||PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme|
|For Students||OBC/ EBC or DNT|
|Academic Session||2023 Session|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Check Also:- 2500 Scholarship 2023
Yasasvi Entrance Test Scholarship Eligibility Conditions
It is important to take a close look at the PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship eligibility conditions and to achieve them. Here are the conditions that must be met in order to sit for the scholarship exam:
- Interest aspirants must be citizens of India.
- Candidates applying for the scholarship must be in the OBC/EBC and DNT categories.
- Aspirants must study in any of the best schools identified. For this, the officials have also publish the list of schools on the official website.
- Applicants must appear and pass Grade 8 or Grade 10 in the course of 2023. The annual income of the family or parent/guardian must not exceed Rs. 2.5 lac after all sources have been considere.
- Candidates who will apply for the Grade 9 Entrance Examination must be from April 1, 2007 to March 31, 2011. Both dates are include.
- Aspirants to apply for the Grade 11 Entrance Examination must be born between April 1, 2005 and March 31, 2009.
- Both dates are include. Please note that both men and women are eligible for the scholarship. Eligibility conditions for girls are the same as those mention for boys.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Benefits
- Under this scheme, the government will provide Rs 75,000 to 9th graders and Rs 125,000 scholarship will be award to 11th graders.
- PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship is issue only for grade 9 and grade 11.
- The scholarships receive under this program are transparent and the tests are conduct according to international standards.
- What determines the student’s morals after passing these types of exams.
Read Also:- Trust Fund Scholarship 2023
PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship Selection Process
Officials have begun the PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship selection process by opening the application window. The agency opens the application process for a limit time. After that, the staff will distribute admission slips to the register candidates.
Candidates will have to print it out and take the written test. After that, officials will announce the results. Officials will then prepare and publish merit lists by state and category. Candidates whose name is on the merit list will be select for the scholarship.
How To Apply PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship 2023 Online?
All candidates interest in taking the exam can apply by following a certain process. Here are the steps for you to submit the registration form:
- First of all, you require to visit the official website of the YET NTA portal with the available link address: yet.nta.ac.in
- Scroll down to the home page and click register a new candidate here on the left side of the screen.
- Read all the instructions available on the new screen and then tap the Click here to continue option.
- Select the class and enter details like candidate’s name, mobile number, etc.
- Once you have enter the details, click Submit and send OTP.
- Finally, you will be successfully register and the login information will be sent to the mobile number after successful OTP verification. Then the registration form will be available on the device where you have to enter the rest of the details in the form.
- Now you need to select the test centers in which you want to take the exam.
- And then upload all the documents on the application form in the specifications.
- Finally, review the form and make changes if anything is enter incorrectly.
- Submit forms and keep printouts in a safe place for processes.
Also Check:- SSP Scholarship 2023
yet.nta.ac.in Scholarship 2023 Important Dates
|Commencement of the online application process||11th July 2023|
|Last date of the online application process||10th August 2023 up to 11.50 PM|
|Application Correction Dates||12th to 16th August 2023|
|Availability of the Admit Card||To be announce|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||29th September 2023|
|Display of the examination result||To be announce|
PM Yasasvi Yojana Scholarship 2023 FAQ’S
What is PM Yasasvi scholarship?
The main of the PM YASASVI Scheme is to provide scholarships to students from various impoverish classes. PM YASASVI Scheme scholarship provides these students with the resources they need to become financially independent and continue their studies.
Who is eligible for PM Yashasvi post matric scholarship?
The applicants should have pass Class 8 or Class 10 (as the case may be) in 2021-22 and should have an annual family income not more than Rs. 2.5 lakhs from all the sources. Both boys and girls are eligible to apply and the eligibility requirements are the same for all genders.
Who are eligible for PM scholarship?
Competitor ought to be a reliant ward/widow of perish CAPFs and AR/Ex-CAPFs and AR/resign and serving CAPFs and AR/State Police Faculty. The up-and-comer ought to be seeking after proficient courses. ( Not appropriate for sidelong section and incorporate courses).