SSC JHT Syllabus:- Are you looking for all SSC JHT 2023 Syllabus and Sample Exam? Get the complete SSC 2023 Kids Hindi Translator Textbook along with SSC JHT 2023 Sample Exam in this article. Alternatively, interested applicants can download the PDF of the SSC JHT Syllabus, available at the bottom of the page, and start preparing accordingly.
The Personnel Selection Committee will conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all applicants only on the scheduled dates. Therefore, all candidates who have applied for the positions of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Interpreter and Senior Hindi Interpreter should prepare well for the exam and prepare fully. enough. Keep reading to find out more detailed information about SSC JHT Exam Syllabus 2023.
SSC JHT Syllabus 2023
The exam consists of 2 tests. Unit I is a 100-question computer-based test that will be asked in each subject, for example General English and General Hindi. Task II is a descriptive test including translation and writing, which will be scored 200 points. And the duration of each test is 2 hours (2 hours 40 minutes for candidates who are eligible to use the scoring machine). And lesson I also has a negative score of 0.25.
We have updated the syllabus and exam samples for all the Junior Hindi Interpreter, Junior Interpreter and Senior Hindi Interpreter positions on this page. Candidates should review the entire SSC JHT Paper 1 and Paper 2 2023 Syllabus to fully understand the exam structure and the necessary preparation. Alternatively, you can download a PDF of the SSC JHT Syllabus, as well as the SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2023 Exam Sample, from the section at the end of this article.
SSC JHT Syllabus Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator|
|Exam Name||Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
Check Also:- JSSC Primary Teacher Syllabus 2023
SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2023
Refer to the table below for a complete look at the SSC JHT Test Template 2023. And using this Test Template in your preparation, help you get a good score in the exam. Similarly, download the SSC JHT 2023 Exam Sample PDF attached in the following sections.
|Parts of Paper||Mode of Paper||Subject||Number of Questions/ Marks||Total Duration|
|Computer-Based Test (CBT)||(i) General Hindi
(ii) General English
|(i) 100 Questions/ 100 Marks
(ii) 100 Questions/ 100 Marks
|2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for use of scribe)|
|Paper- II||Descriptive||Translation & Essay||200 Marks||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for use of scribe)|
- Exam Paper-I will consist of Objective Type Multiple choice questions only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong response in Paper-I.
Paper I: (Computer Based Examination)
- The questions will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of language and literature, the correct use of words, phrases and idioms, and the ability to write the language correctly, accurately and efficiently.
- The questions are asked at the diploma level.
Read Also:- Azim Premji University NET Syllabus 2023
Paper II: (Translation and Essay)
- This article will include two paragraphs to be translated – one translated from Hindi to English and one translated from English to Hindi, as well as an essay in both Hindi and English.
- The test aims to test candidates’ translation skills as well as their ability to write and understand both languages accurately, accurately and efficiently.
- The level of examination will follow the prescribed qualifications.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus 2023
Before starting to prepare for the exam, candidates should familiarize themselves with the full syllabus of SSC JHT. This understanding will allow them to develop an effective preparation strategy. The detailed syllabus of SSC JHT is provided below for your reference.
Also Check:- PGIMER B.Sc. Paramedical Syllabus 2023
SSC JHT Paper 1 Syllabus
- Phrases/ Muhavare
- Knowledge of Hindi
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Recognition
- Correct use of words
- Phrases and Idioms
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
Also Read:- IPU CET Previous Question Paper 2023
SSC JHT Paper 2 Syllabus
- One passage for translation from Hindi to English
- One passage for translation from English to Hindi.
- 1 Hindi essay writing question
- 1 English essay writing question