Tunisia vs Australia FIFA World Cup:- Tunisia and Australia are competing for the title of “World Champion” at the 2022 FIFA World Cup, which is expected to be one of the biggest events in history. So, which nation is likely to win the trophy? We examine the most important information about both nations and their tournament preparations in this article. In addition, we present a comparison of the two teams so that you can make an educated choice regarding which nation you believe will win!
Tunisia vs Australia FIFA World Cup 2022
- 1 Tunisia vs Australia FIFA World Cup 2022
- 2 Tunisia vs Australia FIFA World Cup 2022 Overview
- 3 Tunisia vs. Australia Match Details
- 4 Tunisia vs Australia Match Prediction
- 5 FIFA Tunisia vs Australia Highlights
- 6 Tunisia vs Australia Team Squad
- 7 What TV Channel is Tunisia VS Australia can it be Live Streamed?
- 8 When And Where To Watch Tunisia vs. Australia Live?
- 9 Conclusion
In the FIFA World Cup in 2022, who will win? This is a battle that has been going on for a long time, with Tunisia and Australia both performing well in recent years. Which nation is therefore prepared to win the trophy? Continue reading to learn more about the two nations and how likely they are to win the prestigious World Cup!
According to Tunisia coach Jalel Kadri, leading his team to the FIFA World Cup knockout stages for the first time is his “Personal Desire. “Indirectly, he could quit if Tunisia, despite winning the Kirin Cup in June, fails to advance past the group stage in Qatar. The Socceroos’ dramatic run of five consecutive appearances began in 2006, after a 32-year gap between their first and second FIFA World Cups. Australia made their first appearance in 1974, drawing with Chile in West Germany to earn a point.
Tunisia vs Australia FIFA World Cup 2022 Overview
|Name Of Article||FIFA World Cup|
|Tunisia vs. Australia||Click Here|
|Live Updates||Check Here|
Watch here:- Croatia vs Canada FIFA World Cup 2022 Live
Tunisia vs. Australia Match Details
Platform Where do you see Tunisia vs Australia? In the TV channels section, you can find a list of all the channels that broadcast the match between Tunisia and Australia live. You can also stream this match live by betting with your partner or clicking on his result link on the sofa to watch a legal live stream.
- NAME- Tunisia – Australia
- DATE- 26th Nov 2022
- TIME- 10:00 UTC
- VENUE- Al Janoub Stadium, Al Wakrah, Qatar.
Tunisia vs Australia Match Prediction
With their first World Cup clean sheet since 1978, Tunisia earned a point against Denmark on Tuesday to begin their 2022 campaign. Since this is France’s final group game, they will want to score as many points as possible.
After taking the lead in their first match of the group, Australia lost 4-1 to France, the defending champions. In 2010, they won their last World Cup victory.
The three points would be ideal for both teams, but they may have to settle for one point each here.
Check also:- T20 World Cup Semi-Final 1 2022 NZ vs PAK
FIFA Tunisia vs Australia Highlights
On November 26, 2022 at 10:00 UTC in Al Janoub Stadium in Al Wakrah city, Tunisia will play Australia at Al Janoub Stadium. Tunisia is now in fourth place, while Australia is in first. Looking to compare the top players from both teams? The number of data factors is used to assign each player a unique rating on SofaScore.
All historical match results between Tunisia and Australia are organized by H2H matches at SofaScore’s Live Scores. In this match, Diff.com is the best way to watch the live score from SofaScore. Sports are included in the package.
- Find out who scored in live games gain.
- Find out in real time which team is dominating the game with Attack of Momentum.
- Track details stats like possessions, shots, big chances, corner kicks, cards, key passes, tackles & some more.
- Check all H2H matches.
For example, each of the last seasons, Tunisia and Australia have played one game. In the WC, Group D, follow all home and away matches of each team. These looks will assist you predict matches for Tunisia and Australia. Sofa Score gives you the best odds and shows you which sites provide live betting, but it does not give you direct betting. In the Live Football Scores section of Sofa Score, you can see the live U-TV odds. The FIFA World Cup 2022 between Tunisia and Australia.
Tunisia versus is being broadcast on TV. Australia is where it’s at? All channels that broadcast Tunisia-Australia live game are listed in the TV panels section. You can watch this game via our betting partners or by clicking on any of the links on SofaScore’s for a legal live stream.
Tunisia vs Australia Team Squad
Australia Team Squad
- Goalkeepers: Danny Vukovic, Andrew Redmayne, Mat Ryan.
- Defenders: Harry Souttar, Bailey Wright, Milos Degenek, Thomas Deng, Fran Karacic, Aziz Behich, Nathaniel Atkinson, Kye Rowles, Joel King.
- Midfielders: Aaron Mooy, Cameron Devlin, Ajdin Hrustic, Jackson Irvine, Riley McGree, Keanu Baccus.
- Forwards: Jamie Maclaren, Jason Cummings, Mitchell Duke, Garang Kuol, Mathew Leckie, Craig Goodwin, Awer Mabil, Martin Boyle
Tunisia Team Squad
- Goalkeepers: Aymen Mathlouthi, Mouez Hassen, Aymen Dahmen, Bechir Ben Said.
- Defenders: Wajdi Kechrida, Dylan Bronn, Nader Ghandri, Mohamed Drager, Bilel Ifa, Yassine Meriah, Ali Maaloul, Montassar Talbi, Ali Abdi.
- Midfielders: Ghailene Chaalali, Eliyes Skhiri, Ferjani Sassi, Hannibal Mejbri, Aissa Laidouni, Mohamed Ali Ben Romdhane.
- Forwards: Wahbi Khazri, Issam Jebali, Taha Yessine Khenissi, Youssef Msakni, Seiffedine Jaziri, Anis Ben Slimane, Naim Sliti.
What TV Channel is Tunisia VS Australia can it be Live Streamed?
- In the UK, the match between Tunisia and Australia will be broadcast live on BBC One.
- The BBC Player app or the BBC Sport website will also allow viewers to stream the entire event.
- You can download the BBC I Player app to your smartphone or tablet of choice.
When And Where To Watch Tunisia vs. Australia Live?
Tunisia’s big clash with Australia kicks off on Saturday 26th November at 10am UK, 12pm local time. The match will be played at the Al Janoub Stadium in Al Wakrah, Qatar.