UKPSC Junior Assistant Online Form- The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has publish an official notification for UKPSC Junior Assistant online form. A total of 445 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant have been announce. The online request for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Junior Assistant will be accept from 2024.
Applicants who are interested in this recruitment & have the required educational qualification can apply for Junior Assistant. In this article, we have provide all the information relate to Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Junior Assistant Recruitment 2024 like eligibility criteria, application fees & vacancies.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2024
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has invited online request from eligible candidates for the Junior Assistant posts. The Applicants may apply online for 445 posts of Kanisth Sahayak using the site of the board. Applicants must have passed 12th Class & be at least 18th years old to register for the vacancies. The UKPSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2024 will start accepting online registration forms for the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2024 and Students may do so till 20 December 2024. Applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid the end minute rush.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2024 Details
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
|Number of Vacancies
|Name of Post
|To be notified
|Mode of Application
Check Also- Rajasthan RAS Recruitment
About UKPSC Junior Assistant
The state agency authorized to administer the Civil Services Examination for entry-level positions in the various Civil Services of the state of Uttarakhand is the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, or UKPSC. The Indian Constitution grants the agency’s charter. A Public Service Commission for the Union and each state is outlined in Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, which is titled Services Under the Union and the States.
Vacancies In UKPSC Junior Assistant
The notification for the positions of Junior Assistant and Data Entry Operator has been posted online by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The UKPSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2024 have advertised 445 open positions. The authority has made it abundantly clear in the official notice that the number of these open positions is speculative and subject to change based on departmental needs. There are open positions in a number of departments and districts in Uttarakhand. To get a precise idea of the number of open positions in the various departments, applicants should carefully read the official announcement. The link to the notification for the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2024 can be found at the article’s conclusion.
Read Also- NHM Haryana Recruitment
UKPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2024
On November 30, 2024, the UKPSC will post a UKPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2024 on its official website at http://www.psc.uk.gov.in for 445 Junior Assistant positions. The UKPSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2024 Notification PDF must be downloaded by candidates prior to making an online application for the position by clicking the link provided below. Short details about the categories of open positions in various departments, the application process, application fees, registration dates, exam syllabus, and exam pattern are included in the notification PDF.
Can Check- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
How To Apply UKPSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2024 Online?
Students can apply for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Junior Assistant online form 2024 directly through the site give in this post or through the official site of UKPSC www.psc.uk.gov.in from 2024 by following the steps outlined below.
- Go to the official recruitment web portal www.psc.uk.gov.in
- For new Applicants, select How to Apply and follow the instructions for completing the online request form.
- Fill out the basic information & submit the completed information after clicking apply now.
- After that, click I have verified all of the details entered by me in the registration form & wish to submit the same and a message will be sent to the registered email and mobile number upon completion of the primary registration.
- After registering, carefully fill in the need qualifications, as well as other details such as photos & signatures.
- Pay the examination fee after completing the request form.
- Check the information & submit the form.
- After submitting the form, print a copy for future reference.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2024
After fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, the students can proceed to the filling out the online application form for the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment. The Students have to follow the below steps to fill out their online application successfully.
- First, the Students has to open the authority website ukpsc.net.in.
- Now the applicant will be on the online application portal of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- Here, one can see the advertisement names along with the request window and the application site.
- Click on the site Click here to Apply.
- The Applicants will encounter a new page which will consist of the instructions for filling up the application form.
- After reading the instructions carefully, the applicant can click on the Apply Now site at the bottom of this page.
- Now the applicant has to do registration by filling in their personal details. The Students should also have to fill in a valid email id & mobile number.
- After successful registration, a registration number will flash on the screen. The Applicants are advise to save the registration number. The Students will also receive a password on their email id & mobile number.
- Now the applicant can move forward by filling in their educational details.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature in the next step.
- Afterwards, the Students has to make the application fee payment online.
- After paying the fees, the candidate can submit their application form and are advised to download and take printouts of their submit application form.