Assam Orunodoi Scheme:-Orunodoi 2.0 was introduced via video link by Himanta Biswa Sarma, the chief minister, at an event on Wednesday, December 14, 2022, in New Delhi. One of the largest DBT programs in the country, Orunodoi 2.0 aims to provide women from economically disadvantaged households, elderly men, people with disabilities, and people who identify as the third gender with a minimum monthly income flow. According to Sarma, 10.54 lakh additional beneficiaries have joined Orunodoi 2.0.
The program guarantees over 27 lakh participants a monthly transfer of Rs. 1,250 to their bank accounts on the tenth of each month for the purchase of medicines, pulses, and sugar. Increased nutritional support, financial education, and economic empowerment are just a few of its many benefits.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023
The Assam Orunodoi Scheme was launch by the Assam government on December 1, 2020. Beneficiaries of the Orunodoi Scheme in Assam will receive Rs 830 per month to purchase essentials like sugar, medicines, and pulses. Medicines will cost Rs 400, 4 kilograms of pulses will cost Rs 200, sugar will cost Rs 80, and fruit origin will cost Rs 150. The direct benefit transfer method will be used to deposit the funds into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts as part of this plan. The government of Assam will spend Rs 2400 crore annually as part of the Arunodoi Scheme.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2023 Details
|Name of Scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme|
|Launch On||2nd October 2020|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
Check Also:- Ayushman Bharat Scheme
CM Launched Assam Orunodoi 2.0
The upgrade version of this program to alleviate poverty will add over 10 lakh participants and cost the state about Rs 4,000 crore. Orunodoi, which means “the rising sun” in Assamese, was introduce in 2020 with a focus on economically disadvantage women. It helped more than 17 lakh people. All application forms will have been gather and upload to the designate portal on February 28. Older men who are house in old-age homes may also be include in Orunodoi 2.0 with the approval of the district minister and the local DC. A specific fund will be given to each DC to distribute the necessary funds to these recipients.
Additional Rs 250 to Orunodoi Beneficiaries
The fixed additional amount would begin to be distribute to the beneficiaries of the “Orunodoi” plan in October. To assist economically disadvantage families in paying their monthly electricity bills, the government would provide an additional Rs 250.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Latest Updates
- The predetermine additional sum will be provide to beneficiaries of the state government’s flagship “Orunodoi” program, which currently serves approximately 20 lakh families.
- The government provides monthly financial assistance in the amount of Rs1,000 to program participants.
- The Orunodoi beneficiaries would receive Rs 1250 each month beginning in October. To cover the cost of their electricity, they will receive an additional Rs 250.
- He claim that even though the government could have given the money to the electricity company directly, it decided not to because it “wants to instill a responsibility among the people to make the payment themselves.” In the two months to come, the program’s beneficiary list would be update.
- The list will be update by student volunteers visiting households up until September 20. The list will be finalize by the district committees by October 10 after the field visits are finish.
- From October, beneficiaries will be covered in accordance with the update list, and their payments will be adjuster accordingly.
- Six lakh additional eligible families are intender to be include on the update list.
- It is strongly recommend that families who are currently on the list but whose financial situation has improve cease using the program.
- People who no longer meet the criteria for “Orunodoi” beneficiaries have been aske to leave the program on their own accord.
- It can be done online or offline, and 459 of these families have already opted out of the program’s benefits.
Read Also:- Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
Objective Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
The delivery of a variety of services throughout the state of Assam will be the primary objective of the Assam Orunodoi scheme. The beneficiaries of the Assam Orunodoi scheme will be entitle to a variety of benefits. The authorities in question want to assist every Assamese resident in achieving financial stability and happiness. We are all aware that Assam is a small state where many people face financial difficulties; this plan will alleviate all of those difficulties for poor families.
Beneficiary Under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Around 22 lakh beneficiaries will be covere by this program. Sarbananda Sonowal, Assam’s chief minister, unveil this plan at a celebration in the Kamrup district’s Amingaon. In order to empower women, the female member of the family will receive these benefits. In accordance with this plan, families with windows, divyang, unmarred girls, etc., will receive priority. The Government of Assam will distribute 18.60 lakh of these 22 lakh beneficiaries to families in 29 districts.
- After the BTC elections, the remaining beneficiaries of the Bodoland Territorial Area Districts will receive a benefit amount. Kokrajhar, Chirang, Baksa, and Udalguri are these districts.
- Beneficiaries will receive the funds between November and December 1, 2020.
- On December 26, 2020, the benefit amount will be deposited into all beneficiary bank accounts for the month of December.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Subsidy Amount
The beneficiaries will also be responsible for the following subsidy amount on the various essential items they purchase from retailers:
|Procure Medicines||400 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||200 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||80 rupees|
|Fruits and vegetable||150 rupees|
|Total amount||830 rupees|
Check Here:- Mizoram Ration Card 2023
Benefits Of Orunodoi Scheme
The money will be sent to the women who need it under this plan via direct bank transfer. For the next five years, this sum will be transfer each year. Women who are disable, widower, divorce, unmarries, separate, or handicap will receive priority under this plan. The beneficiaries of this scheme will receive a variety of benefits, including:
- A sum of 2800 crore rupees is set aside for the DBT scheme, which provides ten thousand rupees to 27 lakh helpless families annually.
The support comes in the form of Rs from the government.
- A monthly income of Rs. 830 will be add annually. 10,000 to the low-income families.
- On the pilot basis for foundation improvement, 25 lakh rupees will be provide per school for 200 grade schools.
Sterilized napkins will be provide for free by the Assam government to girls in sixth through twelfth standard government and government-aide schools.
- Additionally, on August 17, the Assam government began the Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme, and a regional advisory group will begin selecting beneficiaries.
- The plan will be given to only women to ensure that it is used appropriately by the family.
Not Eligible Beneficiary
The following people won’t be able to participate in the program:
- The family will not be eligible for the scheme’s benefits if any member of the family works for the government or PSUs.
- Families with more than Rs. 10,000 in income, a four-wheel drive vehicle, and a refrigerator The Orunodoi program is not available to those who own a 2 lakh tractor.
- If there are no female members of the household, the family owns a washing machine and an air conditioner.
- Current and former members of the Legislative Assembly and Parliament.
- Physicians, engineers, lawyers, CA architects, and government workers who pay taxes
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Selection Procedure?
The beneficiaries of the Assam Orunodoi scheme will be chosen using the following method:
- The village council development committee/gaun Panchayat/urban local body is required to prepare an undertaking cum checklist in accordance with eligibility/ineligibility conditions.
- This checklist will be compile LAC-wise by the member secretary, DLMC so that it can be put up at the district level monitoring committee for prioritization/selection.
- After that, the district-level committee is require to prioritize the list of applicants.
- This committee will be responsible for ensuring the filing of a detailed application form for beneficiaries through this form
After the process of uploading, the beneficiaries’ information will be verifier.
- If there is any discrepancy, the issue will be resolve.
- The finance department will then use the PMFS method to transfer the funds to the beneficiaries’ accounts.
- Every year, the list of beneficiaries will be review, and additions and deletions will be made as necessary.
- The finance department will keep a database with all of the beneficiaries’ information.
- It is important to note that an applicant who takes advantage of this program despite being ineligible will be responsible
Also Read:- HRMS Karnataka – How to Access
Implementation Structure Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- The Assam Orunodoi scheme will be monitor by the finance department of the Assam government.
- The scheme will be implement by the commissioner and secretary of the finance department.
- The finance department of Assam will be the state-level nodal agency for the scheme’s implementation.
- The deputy commissioner will oversee the scheme’s district-level implementation strategy.
- The government will also establish a district-level monitoring committee to ensure that the scheme is properly implement at the district level and to assist the applicant in each district.
- To do so, the government will appoint Orunodoi Sahayak in all legislative assemblies at a fixed salary of Rs 15000 per month.
- The Sahayak will be appoint for a period of two months.
- The district-level monitoring committee will be in charge of determining the qualifications of the orunodoi sahayak.
- After reviewing the application
Priority Beneficiaries under Assam Orunodoi Scheme
- Separate family member
- Unmarries women
- Divorce women
- Widow women
Application Procedure Of Orunodoi Scheme?
The applicant must be familiar with the application requirements and apply for the scheme before the registration deadline-
- Before applying for the Assam Orunodoi scheme, applicants must first visit the official website.
- The Application Form in PDF format can now be download from the official website’s home page.
- Fill out the Arunodoi Scheme application form with all require information.
- Send the application form to the appropriate department with the necessary document attaché.
View Orunodoi Scheme Application Status
- To begin, visit the Assam Orunodoi Scheme’s official website.
- The Home Page will appear before you. To view the status, click on it.
- A list of districts will appear before you. Choose a district.
- A new page will now appear in front of you.
- On this page, you must either enter your name or the beneficiary number.
- After that, you must click the search Application status button.
Also Check:- BH Series Vehicle Registration
Raise a Complaint Against Orunodoi Scheme
- Go to the Assam Orunodoi Scheme’s official website.
- The Home Page will appear before you. On the homepage, you must click on “Raise a Complaint.”
- The complaint form will appear before you.
- You must fill it out with all the necessary information and then click “Submit.”
- If you follow this procedure, you can file a complaint.
Login On The Portal
- Go to the Assam Orunodoi Scheme’s official website.
- The Home Page will appear. Under the beneficiary section, choose your user type.
- Next, enter your username or mobile number, password, and capture code.
- Click the login button. By following this procedure, you can access the porta
We have provide you with all pertinent information regarding the Assam Orunodoi Scheme in this article. You can get in touch with the technical support team by sending an email to email@example.com if you continue to encounter any issues.
Related post :-
MP Shram Kalyan Shaikshanik Chatravriti Yojana 2023