Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana:-Register Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana online and see Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana registration status, login process, benefits and eligibility. Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2023 has been started by the Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar to provide the farmers of the state the right price for their crops. Under this scheme, the farmers of the state get a lower price for selling their crop in the market, that is, the loss to the farmers will be compensated by the state government.
Under this scheme, farmers will be encouraged to diversify agriculture. So, today through this article we are going to share all the information related to Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2023 like application process, eligibility, documents and guidelines etc. Read till
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2023
This scheme is a unique scheme of Haryana Government. The farmers of the state who sell their crops like vegetables, fruits etc. in the market but they are not getting fair price for selling their crops, those farmers are given either compensation by the state government or proper compensation for the low price of the crop. In the form of incentive money will be provided. So that the farmers can get the right price for their crops.
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for financial assistance from the government under this Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2023, then they will have to apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. Farmers of the state can take advantage of this scheme only after applying online. Click here to avail Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana|
|initiated by||by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|purpose||Providing fair price for crops|
Check Also:- Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Bajra crop will be included in Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana
The Haryana government has decided to include Bajra crop also in Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana. This decision will be implemented from this Kharif season. Haryana will become the first state in the country to provide transfer on Bajra crop. The difference between the average market price and MSP of Bajra will be considered as difference. To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the farmers to be registered on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal. After registration, the farmers will be verified.
After verification, farmers will be given Rs 600 per quintal differential on average yield. The minimum support price for millet has been fixed by the government at ₹ 2250 per quintal. Apart from this, 25% of the produce will be purchased by the government agency. This decision has been taken to maintain the yield.
2 lakh 71 thousand farmers have registered for Bajra
Information was also provided by the Chief Minister that no MSC of Bajra has been declared in the neighboring states of Rajasthan and Punjab. Which means that millet will not be procured by them. In such a situation, the millet of all these states can come to Haryana. Keeping this in mind, Bajra crop has been included under the Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana to buy Bajra only for the farmers of Haryana. Only those farmers’ crops will be purchased who are registered on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal. In Kharif season 2021, 2 lakh 71 thousand farmers have registered for Bajra on Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal.
Of these, millet has been verified on about 8 lakh 65 thousand acres of land. After purchasing millet, Rs 600 per quintal differential will be paid according to the average yield through direct benefit transfer to the farmers’ account. This payment will be made only to the farmers verified on the Mere Fasal Mera Byora portal.
Objective of Yojana
As you all know, our country is an agricultural country, where most of the farming is done and the life of many farmers depends on farming, but there are many farmers who do not get the right money for selling their crops in the market. In view of this problem, the Haryana Government has started the Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2023. Through this scheme, the farmers of Haryana, who have suffered losses on selling their crops, will be compensated by the state government. Due to which the income of the farmers will increase. Through this scheme, the farmers of the state will be able to do farming well and will be able to feed themselves and their families. Under this scheme, reducing the loss of crops to the farmers. This is the aim of the Haryana government.
Read Also:- Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
Crops included in the first phase under the scheme
|Serial Number||name of vegetables||Protected Price (Rs. per quintal)||Estimated Production (quintal per acre)|
Check Here:- Mizoram Ration Card 2023
Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana Registration Time Duration
We have given below the list of the prescribed time period for registering under this scheme.
|serial number||crop name||registration period||validation period||Appeal period against verification etc.||sales period|
|date started||closing date||until||until||during|
|1.||potato||15 September||31 October||30 November||15 December||1 December– 31 march|
|2.||Onion||15 December||15 February||15 march||25 march||1 April– 31 May|
|3.||Tomato||15 December||15 February||15 march||25 march||1 April- 15 June|
|4.||Cauliflower||15 September||31 October||30 November||15 December||1 December– 31 march|
|5.||Kinnow||1 September||30 November||15 December||31 December||1 December– 28 February|
|6.||Carrot||1 October||30 November||15 December||31 December||1 December– 28 February|
|7.||peas||1 October||30 November||15 December||31 December||1 December– 28 February|
Also Read:- HRMS Karnataka – How to Access
Benefits of Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the farmers of Haryana state.
- The farmers of the state who got low price for selling their crops in the market.
- The state government will provide incentive money to those farmers in the form of idioms under Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana Haryana 2023 to reduce crop losses.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the farmers of the state will have to apply online under this scheme by visiting the official website launched by the state government.
- The farmers of the state should have their own bank account open and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Through Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2023, farmers will be encouraged to diversify agriculture.
- The state government has included 10 crops under Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana. Like Tomato, Potato, Onion, Cauliflower, Kinnow, Carrot, Pea, Guava, Capsicum, Brinjal etc. Support price of these crops will be provided to the farmers.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary will have to ensure his registration on the e-portal during the stipulated period for applying.
- If you could not apply under this scheme on time, then he will not be eligible for incentive amount under this scheme.
- The producer has to ensure the sale of his produce in the mandis of the Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board during the prescribed sale period.
- Under this scheme, it will be mandatory for the producer to take “J” form when selling his product to get incentive amount.
Guidelines for registering in Yojana 2023?
- Under this scheme, farmers are required to register during the sowing period through the Horticulture Exposure (BBY) e-portal on the website of the Marketing Board.
- Provision for filing an appeal by the farmer if he is not satisfied with the certified area.
- Free registration of the manufacturer.
- The registration under the scheme will be open only during the stipulated period.
- Registration facility under Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2023 will be available at Sarva Seva Kendra / E-Disha Kendra / Marketing Board / Horticulture Department / Agriculture Department and Internet Kiosk.
- In this scheme, registration, verification, issue of appeal, sale period will be valid only within the method given below.
- Under this scheme, only the farmers of Haryana state will be considered eligible.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- identity card
- residence certificate
- details of crops
- Description of seed crop
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Also Check:- BH Series Vehicle Registration
How to Apply Haryana Bhavantar Bharpai Yojana 2023?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to get incentive money by the state government under this scheme, then they should follow the method given below?
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. subsidy.hortharyana.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the section of Kisan Patal.
- You will see the option of Registering the farmer at the bottom of this section.
- You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you will see the registration.
- You will have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like farmer’s location, farmer’s details, land details, bank details etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the save button.
- After this you have to upload all your documents and then click on the submit button.
- In this way your registration will be completed.
- It is mandatory to sell on J Form to get incentive.
- After sale, details of sale will have to be uploaded on BBY portal.
- This facility will be available in the office of each concerned market committee.
- If the wholesale price is less than the assured price, the farmer will be compensated for the difference.
- The amount of incentive will be given on multiplying the difference between the sale on J form and the rate of fixed production per acre.
- The incentive amount will be disbursed to the Aadhaar linked account of the farmer within a period of 15 days of the sale.
- The average daily wholesale price will be determined on the basis of the daily rate of mandis identified by the Mandi Board.
How to see details of registered farmers?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme subsidy.hortharyana.gov.in
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of farmers details below.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see a form to see the details of a farmer, you will have to fill all the information asked in this form like farmer number or mobile number or aadhaar card number etc.
- After this you have to click on the Go button. After clicking on the Go button, the details of the farmer will appear on the next page in front of you.
Related post :-
Rajasthan SSO Portal Login Raj SSO ID Online Registration
Download Covid Vaccination Certificate By Mobile Number