ICMR NIMS Technical Assistant, Technician Jobs Notification:- The 2024 NIMS recruitment information for 16 NIMS technical assistants and engineers has been posted on the official website, nims.icmr.org.in.
Candidates who plan to begin their career at the National Institute of Medical Statistics can apply online by August 10th.
ICMR NIMS Technical Assistant, Technician Jobs Notification 2024
ICMR – Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) has announced 16 technical assistant and technician vacancies in 2024. Interested candidates can apply for ICMR NIMS Technical Assistant Jobs 2024/ICMR NIMS Technician Job Alert by August 10, 2024. ICMR NIMS Recruitment 2024 Application mode is online.
Candidates wishing to apply for open positions at ICMR NIMS must review the eligibility criteria. At the bottom of this page, we are providing ICMR NIMS Technical Assistant and Technician Recruitment Notice 2024 in his PDF format and online application form. See the section below for more information on 2024 Vacancies Alerts for ICMR NIMS Technical Assistants and Technicians.
ICMR NIMS Technical Assistant, Technician Jobs Notification Details
|ICMR-National Institute of Medical Statistics (ICMR NIMS)
|Technical Assistant, Technician 1
|10th August 2024
|Computer Based Test
Check Also:- AMD Various Vacancy 2024
About ICMR NIMS
The Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, is India’s preeminent body for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research and is one of the oldest medical research organizations in the world.
ICMR has always sought to meet the growing demand for scientific advances in biomedical research on the one hand and the need to find practical solutions to the country’s health problems on the other. ICMR has come a long way since its inception as IRFA, but the Board recognizes the fact that it still has many miles to go in pursuit of its scientific achievements and public health goals. increase.
ICMR NIMS Technical Assistant, Technician Notification 2024 Important Dates
|Website Link opening date
|10th July 2024 (10.00 a.m.)
|Final date for filling up of the personal data in the online form, and uploading the photo and specimen signature
|10th August 2024 (06.00 p.m.)
|Final date of depositing fees by on-line payment
|12th August 2024 (06.00 p.m.)
|Tentative Schedule for Online Computer Based Exam
|17th September 2024 onwards
Read Also:- Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2024
ICMR NIMS Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
ICMR NIMS Jobs 2024 – Educational Qualifications
|B.Sc, B.Tech in CSE/ IT
Also Check:- Rajasthan NHM Recruitment 2024
ICMR NIMS Jobs 2024 Age Limit
|Age Limit (Years)
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
ICMR NIMS Technical Assistant Technician Jobs Notification 2024 Application Fee
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD Candidates: Nil
ICMR NIMS Technical Assistant, Technician Salary
|Salary (Per Month)
|Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
|Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
ICMR NIMS Technical Assistant, Technician Selection Process
- Online Computer Based Test
Also Read:- UP Police Recruitment 2024
How To Apply ICMR NIMS Technical Assistant, Technician Jobs Notification 2024 Online?
- Applicants should apply online only through NIMS official website nims.edu.in
- Applicants must keep scanned images of their documents before applying.
- Candidates must have a valid email ID. A mobile phone number is required for registration. Email ID is required and the mobile number provided must remain valid. The Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences will send you notifications of accreditation reviews and other important updates.
- Please note that all details provided in the online application, including Applicant’s name, job title, date of birth, address and email ID, will be considered final. Since most applicants are likely not to be notified of any changes to their details, we ask that you complete the NIMS online application form with great care.
- The application fee can be done in either online or offline mode. (if it applies).
- Finally, click “Submit Application Form”. After submitting the application, the applicant can save/print the application number for future reference.