Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment:- The Ministry of Rural Development of Maharashtra and Panchayat Raj have officially released the Recruitment Notice of Zilla Parishad Maharashtra 2023 on their official website. The application form Zilla Parishad Maharashtra 2023 must be submitted in online mode and the deadline to apply online for ZP Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 is 25 August 2023.
Currently, vacancies have been posted for Zilla Parishes including Raigad, Nagpur, Pune, Kolhapur, Akola, Dhule, Thane, Palghar, Bhuldhana, Parbhani, Osmanabad, Dharashiv (Osmanabad), Nashik, Nanded, Sangali , Hingoli, Jalgaon, Ratnagiri, Nandurbar, Washim, Ahmednagar, Amravati and Sindhudurg. Notices for all other Zilla Parishes will be announced soon. Therefore, all interested applicants should go through the sections below to know more about ZP Maharashtra Bharti 2023.
Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2023
The recruitment notice ZP 2023 has been issued by the Ministry of Rural Development of Maharashtra and Panchayat Raj for a total of 18939 positions. August 25, 2023 to apply.
Candidates for Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment must be qualified for this position and the age must be between 18 and 40 years old. All applicants who wish to apply for these positions should complete their application by the deadline of August 25, 2023, after this date applications will no longer be accepted.
Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department|
|Post Name||Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician, Health workers (Male), Health workers (Female), Health Supervisor, Gram Sevak, Junior Engineer (G.P.P.), Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil) (L.P.), Junior Draftsman, Junior Mechanic, Junior Accounts Officer, Junior Assistant (Clerk), Junior Assistant Accounts, Jodari, Electrician, Supervisor, Livestock Supervisor, Laboratory Technician, Rigman, Stenographer (Higher Grade), Stenographer (Lower Grade), Senior Assistant (Clerk), Senior Assistant Accounts, Extension Officer (Agriculture), Extension Officer (Panchayat), Extension Officer (Education), Extension Officer (Statistics), Civil Engineering Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||18939 Group C, D Posts|
|Starting Date||5th August 2023|
|Closing Date||25th August 2023|
|ZP Notifications Released for||Raigad, Nagpur, Pune, Kolhapur, Akola, Thane, Dhule, Palghar, Bhuldhana, Parbhani, Osmanabad, Yavatmal, Nashik, Nanded, Sangali, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Washim, Gondia, Ratnagiri, Nandurbar, Ahmednagar, Sindhudurg, Amravati|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
Check Also:- JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment 2023
Maharashtra ZP Recruitment Application Number 2023
There are now 18939 offices open in Zila Parishad. Candidates for the vacancies must be qualified and willing to work for the government of Maharashtra. The closing date for Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment applications is August 25, 2023 and the closing date for online applications is given below, along with application processing instructions and recruitment data.
Maha ZP Bharti Application Process 2023
We have to go through some steps to apply for government jobs at Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment. Before starting to fill out the online form in this process, the applicant should prepare the following information.
Personal information (such as Aadhar card number, date of birth, email address and phone number), address information, photo and signature is required. All applicants for a job at Zilla Parishad Maharashtra are required to provide their name exactly as it is on their birth certificate or SSC record. Otherwise, your application may be rejected.
Read Also:- BOB PO Recruitment 2023
Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To fill vacancies in different departments, recruitment of Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment was carried out. Depending on the position and department, different people may qualify for these exams. Check out the full information below.
- Maximum Age
- To apply for the position, an applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 38.
- educational background
- The candidate must have graduated from a university that the government recognizes.
Maharashtra ZP Vacancy 2023
The healthcare sector covers five different job categories in Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment: medical staff, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, pharmacists and medical supervisors in the health department.
The recruitment wave also offers vacancies in Group B and Group C categories, such as Junior Engineer and Civil Engineering Assistant, Senior Assistant (Accountant), Anganwadi Sevak, Gram Sevak , Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Extension Agent are other frameworks. based on locations.
Also Check:- EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023
How To Apply Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2023 Online?
- First of all, visit the website’s official page at rdd.maharashtra.gov.in
- The “Employment” or “Career” section should be there.
- Search Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Bharti 2023 App Link.
- Before accessing the ZP Bharti application form, please register first.
- To verify your mobile number and email address, enter the OTP.
- Use your register email address and password to access your account. Complete the application form with all necessary information, including your name, contact details, education and work history.
- Upload scanned copies of your photos, signatures, and other required documents in the required format. Use the online payment link to pay the Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment registration fee.
- Check the information you entered in the application form, then press the “Submit” button.
- Print the application form and fee receipt from Step 10 for your records. You should read the instructions carefully before filling out the application form.
Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Exam Pattern 2023
- The Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment test will be sent electronically by IBPS.
- There are 100 questions in the exam for all technical positions, worth 200 points.
- There will be 2 points for each correct answer.
- Except for the positions of Junior Accountant and Medical Supervisor, the language of the exam is Marathi. The high school exam (grade 10) will be use as a reference for the difficulty level of the test. The standards for the
- Primary Accounts Officer and Medical Supervisor exam will be Grade 12.
- The MH ZP 2023 exam will last 120 minutes.
Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
Could I at any point land government position at 40 years old in Maharashtra?
The upper age limit for going after government positions has been stretch out by two years in Maharashtra. With this amendment, presently the people who wish to go after stage government positions in the open class can do as such work the age of 40. Those applying in the held class can apply till the age of 45.
Who procures more specialist or Drug specialist?
Drug specialists can procure a typical pay of $129,793 each year , though specialists can acquire a typical pay of $176,385 each year . The pay midpoints can change for the two callings, contingent upon your area, work environment, specialization, experience and capabilities.
Which is better B Pharm or M Pharm?
The two courses lead to various profession pathways. The interest of the individual picks among the course which makes the biggest difference. Assuming you stay in India, Certainly M pharma is the better choice. However, on the off chance that you are searching for a vocation abroad, Go for Pharm D.