MP Shramik Card Online Registration:-Various schemes are being run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for all the inorganize class laborers. Through these schemes, work is done by the government for the development and better life of the working class. To give the benefits of the schemes by the state government, it has been made mandatory for all the inorganize class employees to make Madhya Pradesh labor card.
Many benefits are available through this labor card. Through MP Shramik Card, labor citizens can easily get the benefits of all the schemes run by the state government. If you are also a worker of Madhya Pradesh, then you can get the benefits of all the schemes run by the state government. For this you have to make MP Shramik Card. Today we will provide you information relate to Madhya Pradesh labor card through this article.
MP Shramik Card Online Registration 2024
Labor cards are made available by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to provide financial assistance to the laborers of the inorganize sector and to make them self-reliant. Through the Labor Card, the benefits of various schemes are extended to all the eligible laborers by the state government.
Workers are paid wages through labor cards. Due to which the economic condition of the workers of the unorganized sector is strengthened. Shram Seva Portal has been started by the state government to give the benefit of Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card to the citizens. All unorganized sector workers of the state can apply online on this portal. And through the labor card, you can get the benefits of the schemes run by the state government.
MP Shramik Card Online Registration 2024 Details
|Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card
|Government of Madhya Pradesh
|Providing benefits of government schemes to all workers of the state
Check Also:- Ayushman Bharat Scheme
About MP Shramik card
The main purpose of getting the labor card made by the Madhya Pradesh government is to provide the benefits of all the government schemes to the laborers here. There are many such poor laborers of the state whose economic condition is very bad and they are not able to maintain their family properly. With the help of this card, all the poor laborers of the state will get the benefits of all government schemes. Under this, the government will help the workers through several schemes.
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card
If you are an agricultural worker, we have the perfect solution for you! Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card is a government- issued identification card that enables agricultural workers to get the benefits they are entitled to, like food rations and health insurance. If you are an agricultural worker in Madhya Pradesh, now is the time to apply for the card. We can help you get started and make the process as easy as possible.
- To get Madhya Pradesh labor card, the applicant must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant must be from the labor class to get the labor card made.
- For Shramik Card, the worker must have work for at least 90 days.
- Both women and labor men are eligible to apply for making labor card.
- The minimum age of the working person should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 60 years.
- Only those workers will be able to register labor card online who will be register in Chief Minister’s Unorganized Labor Welfare Scheme.
Benefits of various schemes will be available on MP Mazdoor Card
All the workers will be given the benefits of various schemes running in the state on registering for labor cards. Workers will be able to take advantage of the following schemes after getting themselves register.
- medical help
- incentive amount for education
- marriage help
- Cash award to meritorious students
- maternity support
- Uttam Shramik Award Scheme
- academic scholarship scheme
- computer training plan
- Labor Literature Award Scheme
- stationery grant scheme
- Marriage Assistance Scheme
- Funeral Assistance Scheme
- Education Promotion Award Scheme
- welfare assistance scheme
- ex-gratia assistance scheme etc.
Read Also:- Amma Vodi Scheme Application Form
Laborers covered under MP Shramik Card
- Artisans and laborers engaged in building construction
- masons and their assistants
- Artisans and laborers engage in road construction
- carpenter, blacksmith and painter
- roller mill worker
- centering and iron tying workers
- concrete mix workers
- workers and masons who build roads, bridges etc.
- laborers working in MNREGA
Benefits and features of Madhya Pradesh labor card
- Through MP Shramik Card, you can get the benefits of various schemes run by the government.
- The children of laborers and laborers will also get the benefit of the schemes run by the government. like scholarship scheme etc.
- Citizens who get MP Shramik Card made will also get the benefits they get on E-Shram Card.
- Schemes for pension to the workers after the age of 60 years have also been run by the government.
- Assistance amount up to Rs 55 thousand will also be provid at the time of marriage of daughters.
- 2 lakh rupees are provide by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to the workers due to accidental death or accidental death or total disability of the workers.
- Apart from this, in case of partial disability, Rs 1 lakh is given to the workers by the government.
- Financial assistance will be provide by the government to the laborers for building pucca houses under the schemes of the central government through labor cards.
- Under the public distribution system, the workers will also get the benefit of the food items they get on the ration card every month.
- To get the benefits of all the schemes run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, it is necessary for the workers to get their labor card made.
Check Here:- Mizoram Ration Card 2024
How to apply online for making MP Shramik Card?
Do you want to apply for an MP Shramik Card? If so, you’ll need to first register for an account with the MP Shramik Card website. After you have created your account, you will need to submit a request for a MP Shramik Card. You will then need to provide some information about yourself, as well as your financial situation. After you have completed all of the required steps, your MP Shramik Card request will be processed and you will be able to use your card!
- For labor card, first of all you have to go to the official website of Shram Seva Portal. shramsewa.mp.gov.in
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Forms at the bottom.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on the option of Registration Form Size (1.042MB). Now the next page will open in front of you.
- You will see some information on this page, you have to click on the option of View Attachment.
- On clicking, the labor registration form will appear in front of you.
- You have to download this form and take a print out.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary information asked in the form.
- After entering all the information, you have to attach all the important documents along with the signature along with the form.
- You will have to submit the labor registration form to the labor department office.
- In this way the process of registering on your MP Shramik Portal will be complete.
- After some time after your registration form is verified Madhya Pradesh Shramik Card will be generate.
Documents required for MP Shramik Card application
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- 90 days working certificate
- residence certificate
- pan card
- Bank account statement
- job card
- Birth certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Also Read:- HRMS Karnataka – How to Access
Process to download Madhya Pradesh labor card
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Shram Seva Portal.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will see the login option. You have to click on it.
- After this the login page will open in front of you.
- You will need to enter a username and password.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code and click on the login option.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the option of labor card print.
- Now you will see the option of labor card. You have to click on it.
- After clicking, you have to click on the download option.
- In this way you can download your labor card.
Welcome to our blog post on the MP Shramik Card Online Registration 2024 conclusion. Over the past few years, the MP Shramik Card has become one of the most popular methods of payment in India. As the world becomes increasingly digital, so too has the way we pay for goods and services. Here, we will take a look at how online registration for the MP Shramik Card will change in the coming years. We will also provide a conclusion to this blog post that outlines all the key points. Thanks for reading!
Related post :-