SSO ID Rajasthan Login:- We are going to discuss the specifics of the SSO ID Rajasthan Login and Registration 2024 in this post. We are all aware that numerous e-Services and welfare programs for residents of Rajasthan have already been launched by the state government. Once more, the Rajasthan state government has launched a brand-new e-service portal with the name Single Sign-On Rajasthan Web Portal (SSO ID).
As a result, this portal has provided a variety of digital identities, such as the Bhamashah ID (BSBY SSO Login ID), the Aadhaar ID, the Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN), and the Business Register Number (BRN). You must sign in to the SSO portal in order to take advantage of the portal’s benefits. Everything you need to know about SSO Login & Registration can be found below this post.
SSO ID Rajasthan Login
The Indian government has implemented numerous digitalization initiatives and provided a variety of e-service platforms for each sector. The numerous e-services portal has also been launched by the Rajasthan government in order to achieve this important goal of digitization. The SSO login portal was recently launched by the Rajasthan state government to enable ID and password access to the state’s various government programs. As a result, the people of Rajasthan can use a single username and password to access a variety of government programs.
Every Rajasthan state government applicant can now access the SSO Web Portal with a single login. Basically, every person in Rajasthan state will be able to take advantage of all of the schemes with just one click when they use the SSO ID. You can complete numerous tasks, such as linking mobile phones to the Bhamashah Yojana, adding members’ names, making changes, and adding a bank account, with the assistance of this portal. So, why are you still waiting? Simply scroll through this post and follow the login steps to obtain your SSO ID.
SSO ID Rajasthan Login Details
|Citizen of Rajasthan
|SSO ID Benefits
|Single Digital Identity for all Applications
|Department of Information Technology & Communication, Government Of Rajasthan
Check Also:- REET BSER Answer Key 2024
What are the Main Purposes of SSO ID?
The main objective of this scheme is to make the citizens of the state digital i.e. to introduce them to Digital India. Or in other words, to provide online services running in the state to citizens, industries, government employees through a single website. As you all know, our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi wants to make the whole country digital, in such a situation, he is giving orders from time to time to make all government and non-government services online. You will be happy to know that about 75% of the services have been made online in the whole country, plans are underway to make the remaining services online very soon.
The main objective of SSO ID is to make the people of Rajasthan self-reliant and empowered, there are many benefits to the people of the state with the introduction of SSO ID scheme, now people do not have to go anywhere, now people are sitting at home using SSO ID Portal. Can easily take advantage of all government services.
Benefits & Objectives of SSO Rajasthan Login ID
If you are looking to establish an identity for your business, or just want to improve the security of your online transactions, an SSO Rajasthan Login ID is a great option. An SSO Rajasthan Login ID provides you with a single sign-on solution for all of your online accounts, making it easy to access your personal information and banking products from any device. In addition, an SSO Rajasthan Login ID can help you protect your privacy by protecting your login credentials from theft or unauthorized use.
- The primary objective of the SSO Rajasthan ID is to provide citizens of Rajasthan with access to a variety of government schemes via a single user name and password.
- People can save a lot of money and time by using this online portal.
- You don’t have to wait in long lines to visit government offices anymore.
- Additionally, creating an SSO ID is a quick and easy process.
Check Also:- Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for SSO ID Rajasthan
Candidates who are interested in applying for the SSO ID Registration must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- To begin, in order to log in and utilize government services, candidates must be permanent residents of Rajasthan.
- The Rajasthan Single Sign-on web portal can only be accessed by common citizens, industrialists, businessmen, government employees, and others.
- The most crucial requirement is that the applicant have digital identity documentation from the state or the federal government.
- Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Udyog Aadhaar Number
- Business register number
- Mobile number
- E-mail id (Gmail, Facebook, VK)
Also Check:- UPTET Result 2024
Procedure to Register Under Rajasthan SSO ID Portal?
If you want to create a new ID in Rajasthan SSO, only the following steps must be followed:
- To begin, you must navigate the SSO Rajasthan portal’s official website.
- You will now be on the website’s homepage.
- You need to select the “Registration” option on the homepage.
- You will be presented with the three options Citizen, Udyog, and govt employee after clicking on registration. Depending on your qualifications and needs, choose any option.
- If you select the Citizen option, you will be presented with four registration options: Gmail id, Facebook id, Jan Aadhaar, and Bhamanshah.
- Please select any option at your convenience and enter the required information to create an ID.
- You have completed the registration of your SSO ID by following this procedure.
Steps to Rajasthan Single Sign-On (SSO Login) Online?
The SSO Identification Number will be provided to each candidate once they have registered for the SSO portal. Therefore, you can finish the Login process for it by using this number. Only the following steps should be followed:
- To begin, you must visit the SSO Portal of Rajasthan’s official website https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Before you know it, the homepage will open.
- You must select the “Login” option on the homepage.
- You must now enter your SSO ID and Username.
- After that, type in your password and select “log in.”
- You will then be able to access the portal.