Aadhar Card Password –The aadhar number is a 12-digit unique identification number that is mostly contain on the aadhar card. This number is unique to each Indian resident. The biometric and demographic information of an individual are include on an aadhar card. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is in charge of the Aadhar project. The UIDAI has password-protect the aadhaar in order to guarantee the safety and privacy of every person who uses it online.
After downloading the e-aadhar card from the UIDAI’s official website, the user will be prompt to enter a password in order to open the PDF file. There are eight characters in the password.
Aadhar Card Password
Using a password, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) protects your Aadhaar card online. Because it safeguards the PDF file, an e-Aadhaar card is crucial. The Aadhar Card Password is already safe because it is in PDF format. However, it is password-lock as well for add safety and security.
For this, you will need your birth year and name. The format is “YYYY” follow by the year of your birth and the first four letters of your name in capital letters. Your Aadhar card password is this. You might want to download and print your e-Aadhaar copy for a variety of reasons. It’s possible that you’ve lost the copy you had, or you might just want to make another original copy to keep on hand. To obtain your e-Aadhaar, you must visit the official website. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/. which is essential to prevent misuse.
Aadhar Card Password Details
|Organization Name||Aadhar Card Password|
|Aadhar Card Password||Click Here|
|Category||How To Guide|
Check Also:- REET BSER Answer Key 2023
Importance of Password in E-Aadhar
The use of a password is one of the most effective methods for safeguarding important data. As a result, UIDAI effectively safeguards the Aadhar Card through passwords. Additionally, the E-Aadhar card is stored in a secure PDF file format. PDF is regard as a secure, useful, and protect digital file format, so users of Aadhar data can rest assured. In addition, hackers would have a hard time cracking the password because it has eight letters.
Also Check:- UPTET Result 2023
Benefits of E-Aadhar
- The official UIDAI website contains an Aadhar Card Password which can be download in a few simple steps.
- If the person loses or is stolen their E-Aadhar card, they can easily download it from the UIDAI link.
- You don’t have to go to the UIDAI authorize center to get an update Aadhar card if there are any changes that you want to make to it.
- Through E-Aadhar card, one can access the most recent version of the Aadhar card at any time and from any location by visiting the official UIDAI website.
- The E-Aadhar card is a password-protect PDF file.
- It is the combination of your birthdate and name. Therefore, it is thought to be somewhat secure.
- Your government subsidy scheme benefits will be credit directly to your bank accounts, and an Aadhar-linked bank account will receive numerous monetary benefits.
- The domestic LPG program, the unemployment benefit program, the public subsidy program, the MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act), and the crop insurance program are some of the additional amenities.
- If they have Aadhar, they can apply for a passport and get one or two weeks to get it.
- The Ministry of External Affairs intends to link each individual’s Aadhar with their respective passports in accordance with the propose new rule.
- The Biometric Attendance system is plan to be link to an individual’s Aadhar card in order to control our attendance.
- The Election Commission of India intends to link voters’ photo ID cards with their Aadhar numbers in an effort to eliminate fraudulent voters.
- In order to provide accurate pensions, EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization of India) has begun linking Provident Fund accounts to Aadhar cardholders.
- In some states, like Telangana, the Aadhar card is now link to ration cards to prevent fake ones.
Check Also:- Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
What is an e-Aadhaar?
A digital version of the Aadhar Card Password is known as e-Aadhaar. As require by the Information Technology Act of 2000, the UIDAI digitally signs it. An e-Aadhaar with a digital signature can be used in place of a physical Aadhaar card, according to the act. It is important to note that an e-Aadhaar card is not a substitute for a physical Aadhaar card because it works in the same way.
- An e-Aadhaar card can be obtain by visiting the UIDAI’s official website, https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- the Aadhaar app, the DigiLocker app, or the UMANG app.
- An e-Aadhaar card contains the same information as a physical Aadhaar card, such as name, gender, photo, date of birth, and a 12-digit unique identification number.
- It functions as a proof of identity. An e-Aadhaar card is treat
Check Also:- GCET Admit Card Download Date
The e-Aadhaar card has the following features
- Authentic document: The e-Aadhaar card that was download is acknowledge as a legal document.
- In point of fact, the electronic version ought to be regard as equivalent to the print form.
- Accept as ID proof: This version of the Aadhaar card can be used as proof of identity for any reason.
An e-Aadhaar card is a digitalize version of the 12-digit Aadhaar card. The Indian government’s e-Aadhaar can be download from the UIDAI’s official website. The name, address, photo, gender, and date of birth, among other details, will all be present on the download electronic card.
Read Also:- NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment
How To Check Aadhar Card Password Online?
Google chrome is the manual way to deal with eliminate the secret word forever. Here we had given the moves toward open the E-Aadhar Card PDF,
- The Aadhar Card Password PDF form can be download from the official website. eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Move the E-Aadhar card PDF that you download to the Chrome browser.
- After that, you can enter the correct password for your PDF Aadhar card—the first four letters of your name follow by the year of your birth.
- Select the Print button after opening the Aadhar pdf file on a new Chrome page. If you’re using a Mac, you can also press CMD + P or Ctrl + P.
- Change the file’s destination from Print to Save as PDF in the dialogue box.
Click the Save button now.
- In the new window, you must select a location for the file to be store.
- After that, select the Save option.
You can open the newly save E-Aadhar card without entering the password because you have successfully unlock the PDF. Despite the simpleness of the procedure, it is not recommend due to the following drawbacks:
- It does not support documents that are only available for printing.
- One file can only be work on at a time.
- Because it takes so long, it takes a lot of time.
- Your E-Aadhar card PDF’s original form might be affect in some cases.
Remove Password from E-Aadhar Card PDF using alternate Tool
Unlocking your Aadhar card is easy and quick to do with the Tool. The steps for this method were curate here,
- Start the process after installing the PDF unluckier software.
- Select the Unblock button to start the cycle to open the record.
- To select the PDF of the password-protect E-Aadhaar card, select the browse button.
- The program would list the permissions for the select E-Aadhaar card when the file is open.
- You must now select a storage location for your brand-new E-Aadhar Card file.
- Tap the Unlock PDF option next.
- Enter the correct password for your Aadhar card in the pop-up window label “Enter PDF Window.”
- After that, the restrictions on your Aadhar card PDF will be remove, and the process will begin.
Related post :-
Mukhymaantri Sukhad Rahat Yojana