Chiranjeevi Yojana:- The Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme, which provides beneficiaries with free medical care, was initiated by the Rajasthan Government, led by Sh Ashok Gehlot. The Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration 2024 procedure that you can use to register yourself and then take advantage of the benefits can be found here. The Chiranjeevi Yojana Card 2024 can be download after the registration process has been complete on the official website, chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in.
Before applying, check your eligibility as outlined below, and then proceed with registration. After completing the registration process, find out about the Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024 Benefits and then take advantage of them. You can also look at the List of Diseases Covered in Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024 to see which diseases are covered by this plan. You can apply for a renewal and download a new card from the website if you have already applied for this program.
Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024
The Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024 is a health program launch by the Rajasthan government to provide health benefits to the state’s residents. State residents from economically disadvantaged communities are eligible to register for free and begin receiving benefits. However, in order to receive the benefits of the program, additional citizens can pay an annual fee of Rs 850. This plan covers almost all diseases, and most hospitals in Rajasthan let you get treatment without charging you anything. You can obtain your Health Card by completing the registration process for the Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024 that we have outlined here.
In the event that you have enrolled previously, you can check the Status online on chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in Gateway. Check the Beneficiary list using the District Name and Village Name to locate the Card Number that was issue to you. The Chiranjeevi Yojana Card can then be download by utilizing this Card Number.
Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024 Details
|Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024
|Government of Rajasthan
|Sh Ashok Gehlot
|Health Insurance Scheme
|Chiranjeevi Yojana Eligibility
|All Citizens who have Ration Card or are citizens of Rajasthan
|Free For Deprived Society and Rs 850/- for Other Citizens
|Total Coverage Amount
|Rs 5 Lakh
Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration 2024
- Every one of the residents of State can do the Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana Enrollment 2024.
- You should go to chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in and click the “Register” button there.
- Continue by entering your Jan Aadhar number.
- Fill in the Family Information and other necessary information.
- Complete the registration procedure by uploading the documents.
- Finally, complete the Chiranjeevi registration by paying the fees.
Check Here:- PAN Card Status Check Online
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024
- The advantages of the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024 are list below.
- First and foremost, you can get free medical care and health benefits up to Rs 5 lakh.
- This plan covers all major illnesses, and you can get treatment for them.
- You can get treatment at any of the Network of Government’s affiliated hospitals.
- The Chiranjeevi Scheme also provides regular services like dialysis.
Also Click:- Kusum Yojana Registration 2024
Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration Status 2024
- You can see your registration status for the Chiranjeevi Yojana in 2024 if you have applied for the program.
- You can visit the authority site @ chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in and tap on the enlistment status.
- Tap the Check Status button after entering the Jan Aadhar Number.
- You can check the card number on it if your application has been accepted, and you can see the registration status here.
- After that, download your Chiranjeevi card by utilizing the Card Number on the official website.
Check Also:- Bal Jeevan Bima Yojana 2024
List of Diseases Covered in Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024
The diseases that are covered by Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024 are listed below. The treatment is available for all of these major issues that arise in the human body.
- Covid 19
- Black Fungus
- Medical tests
- Hospitalization Charges
- Organ Transplantation
- Major Operations
Chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in Card Download 2024
- You can download Chiranjeevi Card 2024 by following the steps listed below.
- After opening the chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in portal, tap the Link to Download the Card.
- To continue, enter your Jan Aadhar or Chiranjeevi Card number.
- After reviewing the digital Chiranjeevi Card, download the PDF file.
- Print the card so that you can continue to use it in the hospital while receiving treatment.
Check Also:- Vaccine Certificate Verification Verify COVID 19
How To Apply Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024 Online?
- Ideally, visit chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in from a computer.
- Continue by clicking the Registration Button.
- Proceed with filling out the form by entering the Jan Aadhar Card Number.
- Submit the form after entering the family’s information and uploading the necessary documents.
- Complete the registration procedure and pay any necessary fees.
- Along these lines, you can Finish the Chiranjeevi Yojana Enlistment 2024
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Renewal 2024
The Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Renewal 2024 process should be completed by everyone who has applied for the program but has not yet renewed their card. To reestablish your enlistment, you need to visit the authority site and afterward tap on the Restoration connect. Enter the Jan Aadhar Card Number or Chiranjeevi Card Number to continue further. Now that you have paid the renewal fees, the registration renewal process is over. Finally, you can get the benefits of the program by using the Chiranjeevi card that was given to you.
Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024 FAQ’S
When does the Chiranjeevi Yojana end?
In addition, women who are the heads of their families and are enrolled in the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance program will now receive smartphones with free internet access for a period of three years.
What is the new Chiranjeevi policy?
The largest flagship program in the state is the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana, which was launched by the Rajasthan Government. Any family in the state will be able to get free health care through this program for just 850 yen.
Is the Chiranjeevi Yojana cost-free?
The Chiranjeevi Bima Yojana is a useful health insurance plan that helps economically disadvantaged people pay for medical care or time spent in a hospital. They don’t have to pay anything to get the treatment.