Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023- To offer housing options, the Telangana government launched the Telangana 2 BHK programme. This programme is available to Telangana State permanent residents. Through this prestigious scheme, homeless and impoverished households in the state of Telangana will receive housing. Under the 2BHK Scheme, the Telangana state government would release six phases in total.
The third and second stages of the 2BHK Scheme have been made available by the Telangana government. The Telangana government is going to disclose the list for the fourth phase of the 2BHK Scheme. You can download the list in PDF format from the official website if you submitted a flat application. See the information below for all the details regarding the 4th Phase of the 2BHK Scheme.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 2023
The Telangana state government launched the “Dignity Housing Scheme,” a 2 BHK housing programme, in 2015 to address the housing needs of the underprivileged segments of the population. Despite initial setbacks, the project gained momentum and is presently projected to house 5.72 lakh low-income households in the state by 2024.
All recipients can register and submit an online application for the Telangana Doble Bedroom Housing Scheme on the official website, 2bhk.telangana.gov.in, if they would want to be considered for a two-bedroom house in the TS state. Get comprehensive details about the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme by reading the material below. This includes highlights, aims, eligibility requirements, services offered, construction pattern, stakeholder subsidies, application process, and much more.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Details
|Name||Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme|
|Introduced by||Telangana government’s|
|Objective||To provide qualified applicants with affordable 2 BHK residences.|
Under this scheme, the Telangana Government will provide 2BHK houses to homeless families in the state in a phased manner. The third phase of house distribution under the 2BHK Housing Scheme started on 2 October 2023 to provide 2BHK flats to around 19,000 families.
Check Also:- Patta Chitta Apply Online 2023
About Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Through the two-bedroom housing programme, the government has promised to progressively supply two-bedroom dwellings to all low-income and homeless families in the state. Each house will have two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and two bathrooms (2BHK). For the purpose of implementing the programme, the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation’s Commissioner and District Collectors have issued the following guidelines.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The beneficiary family must be a BPL household with a valid Food Security Card that has the beneficiary’s number and the names of the beneficiary and, if the beneficiary is a widow, widower, or physically challenged person, the beneficiary’s spouse.
- Families without a place to live as well as those who rent, live in huts, or live in Katcha houses.
- The residence will be approved in the name of the homemaker in the family.
- The district as a whole will maintain this composition. The beneficiaries in each Assembly Constituency will be chosen based on the following SC/ST/Minorities caste makeup (of available eligible SC/ST/Minorities).
Also Check:- Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2023
Units Priced under the 2BHK Scheme
Because the state government is also thinking about developing necessary infrastructure, the total cost of the unit is greater (inclusive of infrastructure). Of the project’s estimated final cost of Rs 18,000 crore, clearance has already been granted for Rs 3,230 crore. The centre has also been asked to assist in the building of infrastructure. The maintenance of the basic infrastructure will also include the installation of approach and interior roads, electrical and water supply lines, drainage and sewage systems, etc. Also, the Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana-Saubhagya was asked to provide electrical connections by the state administration. If the centre complies, beneficiaries would pay much lower electrical bills.
|S No.||Area||Unit cost with infrastructure||Unit cost without infrastructure|
|1||Rural||5.04 lakhs||1.25 lakhs||6.29 lakhs||5.04 lakhs|
|2||Urban||5.3 lakhs||75,000||6.05 lakhs||5.3 lakhs|
|3||GHMC up to G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakhs||7 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakhs||75,000||8.65 lakhs||7.9 lakhs|
Services provided by the Telangana 2 BHK Housing Program
The 430 square foot carpeted apartments would include a kitchen, a hallway, two bathrooms, two bedrooms, and two storage lofts. Interior roadways, sewage and drainage fittings, and water and electricity connections are among the additional amenities. Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana-Saubhagya stipulates that a power connection would be provided.
Can Check:- TS Rythu Bandhu Payment Status 2023
Reservations for the 2-Bedroom Housing Program
Five percent of these flats are designate for use by individuals with disabilities. Other target groups have concerns as well, with 17% for SCs, 6% for STs, 12% for minorities, and the remaining 65% for others in urban areas. Fifty percent of housing units in rural areas are reserved for SC and STs, seven percent go to minorities, and forty-three percent are allocate to other individuals.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Construction Pattern
- When selecting places for housing buildings, the District Collector is required to select the best government land, if any, that is close to the village or municipality.
- In rural locations, independent dwellings need to have their own 125-square-yard site. If there is a shortage of land, the District Collectors may take G+1 houses in notable Gramme Panchayats into consideration.
- In urban areas, houses are to be construct following the G+ pattern. When determining how many floors to add, the District Collectors/Commissioners of the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation would consider the availability of land.
- The Revenue (Asst. POT) Dept. may be utilised for housing sites locate within two kilometres of the Mandal headquarters, as per G.O.Ms. 1493 dt1.12.2007.
- Lots must be use for the flat distribution in G+ dwellings. Families with physical disabilities (PHCs) have to be place on the ground floor.
Read Also:- YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Design
- Every home will have a plinth area of 560 square feet, which comprises the area of the stairs in rural areas and the staircase and common area in urban areas. It will also have two bedrooms, a hall, a kitchen, and two bathrooms with combined toilets.
- The kitchen has to have a platform.
- Two lofts are necessary in every house to store furniture and other goods.
- The type design for a 2 BHK with 560 square feet is displayed in the attached appendix. In rural areas, toilets may be found outside or inside of houses.
- District Collectors can use funds from Swatch Bharat or NREGS to construct bathrooms.
Subsidies for Stakeholder
The official website states that stakeholders are eligible for a number of subsidies. Cement, for example, is supplied at a reduced price of Rs 230 per bag. Furthermore, there are no basic fees or seigniorage charges on the sand. The earnest money deposit was also lower from 2.5% to 1%. Furthermore, fly ash is given away for free if it is require within 100 kilometres. For trips of 100 to 300 kilometres, there is a 50% discount. The defect liability term of two years has been shortened to one year. Even the price of steel has altered for all ongoing project-related activities. Funds from the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act and the Swacch Bharat Mission will be utilise to construct toilets as part of the housing programme.
Also Read:- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Form 2023
Steps to Apply Online for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
In order to be eligible for the programme, candidates who fit the conditions must submit an application for a two-bedroom grant for a home. You can pick it up in person at the neighbouring MeeSeva facility or download it using the link below.
- Completely fill out the application.
- Make sure you include the name of the housing programme your family member previously utilised to secure a home, in addition to the other information provided in the form.
- These initiatives include the Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission, Indiramma-1, Indiramma-2, Indiramma-3, Rajiv Gruha Kalpa (RGK), and Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana (VAMBAY).
- Copies of the ration card, food security card, Aadhaar card, BPL card, and ASARA pension card must be supplied along with an attachment the size of a passport.
- Send the application to the Gramme Sabha of the district or the nearby MeeSeva facility.
Steps to Track Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme Application Status
Applicants must take the actions listed below in order to verify the progress of their online application for the double-bedroom housing scheme:
- First of all, go to the official website of the housing scheme i.e., https://tshousing.cgg.gov.in/
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- Select the tab for Beneficiary Search.
- Now, choose the district or mandala panchayat by entering your Ben ID.
- Choose the caste or community after that.
- The screen will display the list of beneficiaries who have been chose.